Friday, October 7, 2011

Sweater Vests.

Now that I have spent the last three hours solving math problems, I thought I deserved a couple minutes of relaxation. Other than the fact that I have a math midterm tomorrow and the four hundred pages I have to annotate in a book by October 24 (There will be a book review on it!), but anywho...I need a break. So, I think the best way to stay off topic from school is to talk about sweater vests, but this subject just leads me back to...well...school. Here's the story...

I walked into sixth period and sat down at my desk thinking about the french song we had just sang in French class last period. I look up at my teacher and see that he is wearing a sweater vest. Well, technically it was just a sweater with the argyle (diamond print) on it, but the sleeves did not have argyle on it so, I'm calling it a sweater vest. Anyway, I start hysterically laughing, hoping no one sees me, because my English teacher reminds me of Ben on the Secret Life of the American Teenager (one of my favorite shows) and that's exactly what Ben would wear. When a fellow classmate asked, "What are you laughing at?" I responded with, "Just an inside joke with my friend about sweater vests." As I pointed to the teacher. The classmate's answer was, "Oh." So, now that I finished writing out the story, I have realized it might not sound too funny, and I just sound like a fool, but it's partly an inside joke with my best friend, since her biology teacher looks exactly like Ben as well and we both love sweater vests.

So, since we are in this sweater vest-y mood, I say we should study the evolution of sweater vests... It's the best way to cope if you don't have one. I am one who does not have a sweater vest, but for those who do, gather around the fire and sing a campfire song! Wearing your sweater vests would be preferred.



for the tribal trend.


if you want to do a preppy look!

This one speaks fall.

this is possibly the exact sweater vest my teacher was wearing!

So, there you have it! I hope you love sweater vests as much as I do. Now, I shall add that to the list of things I need to search for. I need a sweater vest, the closest thing I have to one is a plain lavender sweater vest. But, I need an argyle one as well. Because solid color sweater vests are just copy cats of the real argyle sweater vests. : )

xoxo Chandler

P.S. Try and count how many times I used the words 'sweater vest' in this post!



No comments:

Post a Comment