Monday, October 17, 2011

Football and Crocheting.

Last Friday, I felt like I wanted to put a preppy/school girl outfit on for school. I decided on a mustard yellow high-waisted skirt. I belted it with a brown thin belt. For the top, I put a mid-sleeve white lace shirt on, and tucked it in. And, for shoes, I wore Doc Martens.

In first period, which is my Beginners Clothing class (where you sew and learn about clothes), we had a background project day. This is where you can learn how to knit and crochet or sew whatever you want to sew. I decided to re-learn how to crochet. I learned a couple years ago, but I completely forgot! I asked my teacher to teach me how to crochet. She sort of showed me. But I still had no clue what to do. After the third time she showed me how to crochet, and I still didn't understand, I gave up. But then, the next period, I had an idea! Ha. I decided to take the crochet yarn and fuzz it to make clip-in hair extensions. When I got home, I fuzzed the yarn out and tied it to a couple clips. Then I placed it underneath the first layer of my hair to make it look like real hair dye (which I have been wanting in my hair) and voilĂ ! I had clip-in hair extensions.


Anyway, later that night, I was going to my high school's football game with my friend when I realized that the yarn I had in my hair was blue-ish and my school's colors are blue and white. So, before I left for the football game, I put on a blue shirt (with daisies on it of course. Ha.) and blue jeans...so I was totally football game worthy! Oh! And my school's football team won to our "rival school", first time in twenty one years or so...


So, this my outfit that I wore during school time (not to the football game.) Woah. This is the first time I am posting a picture of myself on my blog...



my clip-in yarn hair extensions:



This was kind of a pointless post, but I thought I should tell you that if you can't figure out how to crochet, but have the yarn to do so, make clip-in extensions for your hair. Oh, and to finally show who I am on my blog. Before, I was just a mouthful of words typed on a computer, now I am a person with a mouthful of words to type on a computer.

xoxo Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment