Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Kids.

So, yesterday, three of my friends and I went to a pumpkin patch! I've got to tell you, there wasn't that much pumpkin picking...more of a photoshoot! Haha. Anyway, after school we drove over to the Halloween inspired pumpkin patch.

Whenever I hear the words "pumpkin patch," two things come to mind.

1. The fall season.
2. Cabbage Patch Kids. (Just putting this out there, I think they're kind of creepy...)

I always tried to have an "obsession" over the 'head over kid-y heels' doll. Apparently, every little girl wanted one. So, I begged my parents to get me one. I'm pretty sure my mom showed me her old cabbage patch kid from when she was younger, I tried to love the doll, but, in the end I discovered that they annoyed the hell out of me. I then moved on to American Girl...but that's a whole other story.

Oh, and about my "Stress." post, please disregard (that word always makes me sound like a teacher...Doesn't it?) the post. I was so tired when I wrote it! I was thinking that I should delete it, but what the hay! Get it, I said 'hay' and this post is about pumpkin patches...or at least it is supposed to be.

Okay. Moving Along. (Boy, do I sound like a teacher today! Haha.)

Here are some pictures!








Don't mind me...just kissing a cow named Bessy.




photo credits to my friend's mom.
And this one is from a Halloween Party I went to over the weekend...


Oh! My mom gave me her old film camera. I am obsessed with it. And yes! Way more obsessed with the camera than with a cabbage patch kid.... Anyway, I had the pictures developed. I did not get the CD this time, but I am going back to get the CD as well, so I can post them on this blog. The pictures on this post were not taken by my film camera.

Now, go carve your pumpkins and get in the Halloween spirit!

xoxo Chandler



No comments:

Post a Comment