Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I want a flapper dress.

I love flapper dresses. And I want one...hence the title. 

I like the more girly, casual flapper dresses, but I love the stereotype "flapper girl" flapper dress as well.

Oh! This reminds me, I really need to go to raid a thrift store and buy everything! Haha. Can you see me love for vintage clothes?

If you love flapper dresses as much as I do then would you like to drool over some pictures of flapper dresses with me? If so then, sit back, butter the popcorn, and enjoy the show!




Surprisingly, I couldn't find many flapper dress pictures online, other than the fact of the flapper dress halloween costumes, but...lets not even go there...

Well, lets add 'flapper dress' to the list of things I need to eventually get. : )

xoxo, Chandler


No comments:

Post a Comment