Friday, October 7, 2011

Arrogant Hipsters.

So, I was thinking, and I thought I would do a post on society. Or...teenage society. I want to warn you that a new group of hipsters have just arrived in town. Since this past summer, some of the "bad kids" have transitioned into the hipster group. Now, I don't want to sound like a hypocrite, but I don't normally believe in titles. But, when it comes to hipsters, well, they want a title. I am just calling them the name they are longing for.
Anyway, a new group of the hipster pack has begun. I call them the "arrogant hipsters." The kind of hipsters that are bad kids (who want to be called "the crew," which they call themselves at my school) but dye their hair red or gray, or  wear the frameless glasses. Now, that just makes me laugh. Any kind of hipster over does it. They want people to look at them, making themselves feel like they are on top of the world.

 So, I just wanted to do a quick post to warn you of the arrogant hipsters. Hopefully they won't want the regular hipsters to transition into the arrogant hipster pack.

Now, please don't be frightened. They don't bite unless you mess with them. : )

xoxo, Chandler.

P.S. This is partly a joke, but these are my personal feelings, believe whatever you want to! It's a free country. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment