Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Music of the Week. Number 1.

I decided that I should do a music/music video of the week series on my blog. I have been craving over She & Him, otherwise known as Zooey Deschanel's band. SHE IS MY IDOL. I pondered for a while and then I decided on choosing "In the Sun" by She & Him. I'm in love with the music video, the clothes, and well...the song! I hope you like it as well, anyway it is...Zooey Deschanel. Who doesn't love her?
Another reason I chose a song from Zooey's band as this weeks 'music video of the week' is because I feel that I relate to her a lot. I love how much confidence she has. She doesn't care what people think of her or what people think about her style. I happen to love her style, and I am one-hundred percent inspired by it. She also comes off as a very 'true' person and it seems like she is a real human being. Not a plastic barbie doll, like some other actresses or singers.

I also love her new show, "New Girl." If you haven't watched it yet, please do so. It is literally one of the best shows I have ever witnessed. It, honestly, makes me laugh...out loud! (I don't believe in LOL. Sorry.)

Her band mate, Matt Ward, also deserves a lot of credit for the band, as he does not get mentioned too much. He is an excellent guitarist and the band wouldn't be the same without him either!

So, this was my 'Music of the Week.' And apparently a post about Zooey Deschanel as well...I guess.

xoxo Chandler


No comments:

Post a Comment