Saturday, October 15, 2011

American Apparel: The Apparel of Americans.

I haven't told you about my love for American Apparel, yet. Have I? Well, now you know, I have a deep love for this company. Their different take on basics is unbelievable. Take this: A black velvet shirt, cropped! Or, the sheer maxi skirts, who do you think recreated this trend from the past? The answer: American Apparel. Not only does American Apparel have amazing clothes, everything, and I mean everything, is made in the USA. America should be known for creating and not consuming. America should honestly take American Apparel into consideration more often. They create unimaginable articles of clothing, not consume unimaginable articles of clothing. Everything in their store is simple but not simple at the same time. They take 'simple' ideas and turn them into "OMG! I am head over heels for this!" kind of simple.




So, I want to take a moment of my day and celebrate American Apparel. If you would like to do the same, then scroll away!







Sorry these next pictures are kind of small! I didn't want to make them big, because then they would be extremely blurry.!




Also, American Apparel is all about chiffon. I love chiffon.

Oh, and that black velvet cropped top is already on my holiday wish list!

xoxo Chandler


No comments:

Post a Comment