Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Want To Go To France.

Around a couple months ago, my best friend and I made a promise that one day when we are older, we will visit France on vacation. When we visit France, we shall explore forests, shop for clothes at random thrift stores, and best of all, be the biggest tourists we can be! We will dress like tourists, and hang our cameras around our necks. And let people that live in France stare at us, as we walk through the cultured streets, thinking "Those girls are definite tourists." So, I feel like I should make a list of what we should do. But, I would rather make the list with her, than alone. So, I shall wait. I also will wear a lot of hats, and scarves and go to Primark. I am obsessed with the store, even though I have never been to it. And, I will go out to eat at night in fifties dresses and heels and dress like Daphne on Scooby-Doo (the cartoon). We will also take pictures next to old trees and visit the Eiffel Tower. Okay, so I may have just started a list, but I am just putting ideas out there.

Well I have to sleep, because I like sleep. And sleep is good. : )

xoxo Chandler



No comments:

Post a Comment