Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Halloween.

I don't think I have ever been this excited for Halloween. And I am not five years old...

Well, I guess I am getting more excited for the idea of Halloween since I am getting older now, because I can go to more halloween "parties," (parties for me are considering of up to ten people in my small group of friends.) And this is one of my last years trick-or-treating, because I feel awkward when parents of seven year olds look at you oddly.

Anyway, this year I am going to be a mermaid to enhance my love for mermaids. And, no matter what I will always believe that mermaids exist. : )

So, instead of buying a $1,000,000 costume, I decided that I would put together the costume with what I had. I decided to take a pink/yellow/orange floral fitted crop top with a green flowy maxi skirt (that my best friend is lending me for the costume.) I still have to figure out the shoes, but for the makeup, I found a youtube video that showed you how to make "scales" with makeup. I am going to put wash-out colored dye throughout my hair.

Now I have to stop procrastinating on doing my French homework, and end this blog post. I will eventually have pictures on my blog of my halloween costume. But, that won't be until Halloween. : )

xoxo Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment