Wednesday, November 30, 2011

VS Fashion Show 2011

So, my fellow internet friends, I have been completely ignoring this blog. You know what? Actually that is not so true...I have been on my dashboard, but I haven't actually written anything on this blog. I have been brainstorming ideas as I walk from class to class at school, but I haven't been able to come up with one, until last night.

So, my best friend and I stayed up late last night to watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!! And, let me just tell you now, It was one of the most amazing shows I have ever watched. We watched it for the fashion...okay now you are thinking, "What kind of fashion consists of a bra and underwear?" Your opinion will change after watching it. Trust me. They don't only walk around in bra's and underwear, they walk down that glittered runway in shells, beads, wings, glitter, lace...oh, i can go on forever! The themes this year were roman empire/goddess/old fashioned/medieval times, "Aquatic Angels,"----we screamed at this collection of the show. Probably one of the most amazing moments of my life...I mean THE FASHION.! And, then the girly/punk/teenage Pink collection. Oh, and one more thing, they made KARLIE KLOSS A VICTORIA'S SECRET ANGEL. She is literally one of my biggest idols in the world, I have always loved her and always will, and she is only seventeen and is a Victoria's Secret Angel. That is big!

The show also got emotional at some parts. My best friend and I almost felt like crying at some parts of the show. It is basically every girl's dream to be a VS Angel and as we watched the Angels walk down the runway knowing that they worked so hard for that moment of their own to come just makes me want to cry in tears of happiness. Each girl got their moment to show that they were a VS Angel or model. You may think it is weird that I think this way, but I don't think I am...haha.

All of the Angels are my idols and they will always be, because when they were younger, they just sat in front of the television watching the VS show, but now they are on the VS show, showing of they're wings!

Also, there are two ways to look at the show. The first way is to say, "Wow, this is amazing." and the second way to look at it is, "This is making people become anorexic." (<<I don't look at it this way, because  I see the show as a fashion show, and not a show where they walk around "showing off how skinny they are.") But, my opinion of the show may be different from yours, just don't be mad at me...haha. ( :

Okay, well go look up the show on youtube or something, because you are missing out if you don't.

xoxo Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment