Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weekly Wanderings: One.

Out of many. (continuation of the title.)

This is a new...what do you want to call it...? 'Version', 'section', 'topic' of my blog that you probably don't want to read. Or, maybe you do...depends on what is going on in your life. (Yeah, that sounded a bit bitchy...it wasn't supposed to.)

This is basically a bunch of posts morphed together to be called "Weekly Wanderings." The wanderings of my life.

Monday-
Fun time: HALLOWEEN! Other than being sick, some friends and I went trick-or-treating.
School: Procrastination on bringing an "outside reading book" to read. And you guessed it...! Annotate....errr.
Fashion: I was a mermaid. And for school...a McDonald's manager.
Surprises?: My friend attempted at a spit take.
What's left of me: Happiness, candy, and tiredness.

Tuesday-
Fun time: I honestly don't remember.
School: Boredom progressed and made me angry.
What's left of me: Sick.

Wednesday & Thursday-
SICK.

Friday-
Fun time: Hanging with my best friend, talking and scrolling through Style Rookie's internet magazine.!
School: Boring.
Fashion: Jeans all the way.
What's left of me: Feeling better, excitement.

Saturday-
Fun time: Hanging with my mom and her friend at IKEA.
Fashion: 4 inch faux snakeskin wedges. HELL YES.
What's left of me: Excitement, tiredness.

Sunday:
Fun time: Planning new room, listening to some music, scrolling through rookiemag.!
School: Procrastinating on make-up work for the days I was absent at school.
Suprises?: Rain!
What's left of me: Still hope in completing make-up work.!

And there you have it! Somewhat of a paragraph in the life of a girl named Chandler! Haha...this was probably pretty boring for you (sorry.) but I had fun writing it. It makes me more observant of my life. And the days that go by. It helps me remember what I did in the week. Literally. Anyway, now I am off to write my music post.

xoxo Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment