Saturday, November 12, 2011

November Favorites: Part 1.

I decided on writing a post on my favorites in the month of November. I plan on doing a post each month, but we shall see what time brings. So, shall we start the list of lovely favorites of mine? I think we shall.

1. Velvet.
Velvet has always been my favorite fabric. But the velvet trend has really been seen around town lately! Every store I walk into has at least ten things with velvet on it. Here are some of my favorite things (a.k.a. going on my holiday wish list) that have velvet on it.



Velvet Skirt.


Top with velvet trim.
2. Helen Ficalora Jewelry.
I went to their store in Beverly Hills today with my mom and her best friend. It was amazing.! AMAZING. I fell in love with this ring there...time to save up! haha.(: And the ladies there were the sweetest people.


3. The Ardorous photography website.
This website made by the amazing photographer, Petra Collins, is such an amazing inspirational photography website where some magnificent photographers show their latest work.


4. Plum lipsticks.
I have really been into plum lipsticks lately. It is such an interesting color. The bright sides to it? It makes you teeth look whiter and depending on your eye color (my eyes are bluish gray), brings the color of your eyes out.


5. Blogspot.
I have been addicted to this website lately. It is so much fun to blog! Isn't it?


6. Sewing.
I could sew all day, any day. give me a sewing machine and some fabric and i will figure out something to make. It relaxes and calms me, i just love it so much!


7. American Apparel.
I love how everything is made in America, it shows America that great things can be made here, instead of consuming more, our country should make more!! And, the clothes are absolutely amazing. American Apparel is one of my favorite stores of all time.


8. Tic Tacs.
I am addicted to these babies! I love the orange flavor, its basically the only flavor I eat! Haha. And, I can literally eat a whole box in one day. Is that bad? (:


9. Rookie Mag.
This online magazine is what gets me through my days at school. Looking forward to reading the posts on this website when I get home from school, makes me unbelievably happy.


10. Knee High Socks.
I love socks in general, so when it comes to knee high socks, I almost faint. (: If you don't have a pair, go buy them or something, because every girl needs a pair of knee high socks!


11. Fall/Winter.
I am so happy that it is Fall and almost Winter. These two seasons are my favorite seasons of the year. Holidays, fireplaces....I would say hot coco, or tea...but, unfortunately, I dislike hot coco, tea, and coffee. Why am I such a party pooper when it comes to warm drinks? Damn taste buds! Anyway, I love these these two seasons so much. And in the Fall, around this time, when the trees change color.! Trees are just so pretty, especially at this time of year!


12. Sequins.
I love the sequin trend so much. Sequins go with everything. They make everything better. Sequins are just that amazing.
..................
So, this completes Part One of my November Favorites. I know it's a lot, but I love all of these things so much!

xoxo Chandler



No comments:

Post a Comment