Friday, November 11, 2011

Colors all around

Instead of going to my school's Homecoming Dance, I stayed home, cuddled up inside, listening to the rain which is thundering around my house. I am having my own party sitting on the couch... Anway, I feel like writing poetry. But instead, I will write a blog post, because I have to admit...I am now addicted to Blogspot.

I have been spending my relaxation time on this lovely three day weekend on Photoshop. Playing around with it is just so much fun! I was trying to achieve this kind of picture, by the amazing photographer with the name of Petra Collins.

My inspiration:





My pictures:
remember that this was my first time actually Photoshopping a picture AND I am not the amazing Petra Collins who can take/edit pictures like no other!




Yeah, they're not that good. But, I still love them!

xoxo Chandler

1 comment: