Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hats.

Hats! Hats! Hats! Hats have been around for ages. A hat is just the most perfect accessory to wear around town. You place it on your head, (fix your hair a tad bit) and then, your outfit looks even more perfect than it already was!

Some hats that I am super excited to throw on to my holiday wish list (haha) are the new line of hats at Target. Or, the collaboration between Target and Albertus Swanepoel. His collection of hats are unbelievably beautiful and well thought out but at the same time, they are simple. These are some of my favorites:






Don't these hats speak just Fall and Winter? I think they do. My number one absolute favorite is the last hat I posted a picture of (the faux fur hat) and my second favorite is the first hat I posted a picture of. And...my next favorite...oh my god, all of them are my favorites! Which one is your favorite? There are some more on Target's website as well.

I went to Target today, and I saw this collection of hats. I didn't end up buying it today but I would love too eventually, before they run out.!

Well, go buy yourself one of these lovely hats, throw on some gloves, add a scarf and, you will be ready for the snow. If you live in a place that actually has real snow. I will admit this, but I am embarrassed of it...I have never seen real snow in person. There, I said it! Now, let me go hide in one of these hats in shame! haa..

xoxo Chandler



1 comment: