Tuesday, November 22, 2011

me

Bub face to the air.
Thousands of images run through my mind.
Rookie creates imagination.
Hide my voice from surroundings.
Dress up my closet.
Hold the future in my hands.
Watching the hours of time go by.
Write the wanderings of my imagination.
Dream about the deep blue sea.
Take a hold of the image of a flash.
Feel the keys underneath my fingers.
Count the how to get theres.
Dance around my bathroom.
Dream about my mind.
Research about what seems like light years away.
Skip around in faux snakeskin heels.
Flip through catalogues.
Fill my mind with happiness.
Dream about boys.
Touch velvet.
Watch moving images.
Paint on my lips.
Let mind wander.
Thinking.
Let the music flow through my room.
Landscape.
Develop film.
Thinking.
Take pictures of nothing meaningful.
Absorb milano cookies.
Pet the black fur of Ruby.
Thinking.
Drawing the images of my mind.
Thinking.

xoxo Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment