Friday, November 11, 2011

Eleven, Eleven, Eleven

This is probably one blog post out of many writing about today, otherwise know as Veteran's day, or 11-11-11. This encounter will only happen once in eternity. ETERNITY. And we get to live through it. Isn't that just amazing? I honestly think it is. And, on top of that, it's Veteran's day, which means we celebrate the ones that have fought for our country and....well, all kids are happy today, as well. Because, it means no school. But besides no school on this very special day, it is also a day to cherish those who chose to stand up for our county. And I thank them all individually and in a whole. They left their families and everyday lives to stand up for America, and hopefully will be home soon. Thank you again!!

........

And, what makes this day even better? Spending it with your family that you haven't seen in forever. I spent it with my two little cousins and their dad. Their mom (also my cousin) could not make it, but I hope to spend Christmas Day with them all. I can not explain to you how much I love them. My little cousins are like my little brothers that I never had. But, I do have an older brother. Anyway, I love them more than anything in the entire world. I will always be there for them. <3

.........

I am probably going to be writing another blog post before the end of today. But, for now I shall say goodbye.

But, before I go, I want to share a picture of one of my little cousins, Logan, and I.

Logan and me.!


xoxo Chandler



No comments:

Post a Comment