Thursday, November 10, 2011

knee high socks are my drugs.

I would really like to hem my flared jeans. Hemming is the ideal rule for short people, like me. I still need to get my flared jeans hemmed. If they were hemmed, it would make my life more complete.

.........

I have really been into knee high socks, lately. I was last Fall as well. I just love them so much. As a matter of fact, I wore them today and another pair earlier this week.

I am a big believer in the idea of NOT, and i repeat, not wearing knee high socks pulled over your jeans. This is my opinion, do whatever your free, willing mind wants to do, but I am just throwing my opinion into my blog post. And I don't mean putting jeans on and then high socks tucked down (where the socks are only showing a little) outside of your shoes, I mean wearing boots, jeans, and socks over your jeans pulled up to your knees. Just to make it clear.

If you would like to achieve the look of an 'old time school girl'......
Then wear your knee socks with skirts and dresses, like most girls do. I am guessing. (or high waisted shorts!) But, honestly feel free to do whatever you would like with your knee socks. Even make sock puppets with them...

If you are confident enough to wear thigh-high socks (*gasp!*) then please do so. Beware, they might be to high to handle.


Shall we look at some pics of knee high socks? I think we shall.



these aren't knee high, but i love all socks, and these were just too amazing to pass up.

IF YOU JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF SCHOOL.......haha.(:





I didn't find many pictures of "school girl" outfits with knee high socks...but that's okay!

Now go buy some knee high socks, please.

xoxo Chandler

P.S. I think it would be much more appropriate to do a school girl post during September, so I will try to wait that long, but watch me...I will probably not be able to wait any longer, and make one in the Summer.

P.S.S. <<<because I am such a rebel. haaa. Anyway, is anyone as excited for 11-11-11 11:11:11? Because I sure am!





No comments:

Post a Comment