Monday, January 2, 2012

Why


Why do I feel this way?
I now understand the point of a distance.
I now understand the things that I have heard.
But I have to be fearless
I have to wait
But, why do I feel this way?

I love to close my eyes
And inhale the future
I like to imagine
What will come

And I know people say to not think about the future
But, when I try not to, I think of it more.
And then I feel impatient
And I start to cry

Why do I feel this way?
Why, why, why

I can imagine the future’s past
I can imagine the warm clear air
I can imagine the moment
The exhilarating moment
All it is, is one word
But that word can hold the future

But, when I open my eyes
It disappears
And time makes me wait again
But, until that moment comes
I will not stop closing my eyes
But, the question that I asked is still not answered

Why do I feel this way?

------
The act of living makes me happy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment