Monday, January 30, 2012

Boom, boom.

While procrastinating on the desperate need of reading a Nicholas Sparks book for a book I have to read in class, I would rather be writing a blog post. So, before the clock strikes 10:15, I want to be done with this post, since I have yet to annotate anything, and half of it is due tomorrow... Don't get me wrong, I love reading and Spark's writings, but when I have to annotate it, it just kills it. Boom, boom. The excitement of reading is killed.

As I sit here listening to Summer Teeth by Wilco, (Boy, do the bird noises overlapping the music makes me want to run in a meadow in slow motion with the song playing in the background) I keep on thinking about tomorrow. And about the crazy cat eyes I shall be wearing, and the "braided crown" I did to my hair tonight as a practice run for tomorrow morning. I am not really sure if the hairstyle is actually called a "braided crown," but that is my name for it---pictures to come soon.



And boy, do I want to visit France. This urge to travel there is killing me! There are reasons I want to go there as well, not only for the beauty of it, but I have to wait to save up enough money to get there...I am planning this for the Summer of 2013, or the Winter of 2012. I just have to start my Etsy buisness and stuff to get some extra money in my teenage-not-old-enough-to-have-a-job-budget, as I call it...

My mom also found this amazing light blue hello kitty back pack type thing in the back of her closet, and I am obsessed with it.


Oh, yes! I cannot forget that I am soon to be dying my hair purplish---well some strands at least. I am way too overly excited about this. And the fact that I have over 100 followers on tumblr.

I have really been into grunge style lately, and I am thinking of wearing something grunge-like or to that extent tomorrow. Either that, or the complete opposite---girly. Oh, and I am renovating my room, so I am going to get metallic silver paper stars and hang them from my ceiling. I have also been collecting pictures, song lyrics, and ideas to cover the walls and table spaces of my room. Thank you Rookie Mag for inspiring me to do so <3.

I better be going, and remember this:

xx Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment