Friday, January 20, 2012

Each one is a setting sun

I used to be a daytime person. But, within these past couple of months, my thoughts and feelings have changed about hating the night time. Whenever the sun would go down, and the sunset landscape disappeared, I would change my attitude on everything, and I mean everything. Now, I should probably be writing about this in my journal, but I would rather be writing on my blog. Anyway, I would go mad at night, when it was about one or two in the morning, and I didn't want to go to sleep, I would somehow feel scared, like I was the only person left awake in the world. But, now I love the feeling.

Whenever the sun goes down, I get overwhelmed with a sensation of happiness. If I am home on my computer or out with friends, I just get happy. I can't really explain it, because I have always been a night owl, but never a  night person. I liked staying up late, but not being alone. Now, I love being alone, and don't get me wrong, I am not some socially deprived human being, I am a socially deprived cat. Just kidding. I also love to be around people, but sometimes, in the midst of night (Like my shakespearean talk?) I love to sit down and relax and dream while staying awake. Or, I sit in front of the television, and watch That 70's Show until four in the morning. Either way, I love to just sit and think, and do whatever I want. I love feeling like I am the only person still awake at three in the morning---even though I'm not, of course. Come on, have some common sense guys! It's daytime in France right now---on the other side of the world.

I started to love the night time, when I started to love the stars. If there is anything better in this world than stars, glitter, cats, night time, and Jeffery Campbell Litas, then please fill me in.. But, honestly, there is nothing better than looking up at the stars---where your mind can wander to places you never dreamed of. You could dream up a whole new world, one of your own or you could draw something and then not like it (you know the night time tiredness that turns into anger when you can't seem to get the drawing "just right") and then crumble up the drawing and throw it in your trash can, and then five minutes later decide you liked in, then you reach into the trash can, grab the piece of paper, wait for the unknown liquid-y substance to dry, then continue to draw the picture.  Or, you can lay in your bed and look up at the white ceiling which takes away all your problems, or take a bunch of pictures for Lookbook (haha) and try on a bunch of outfits and have your own little photo shoot. Oh the possibilities!

Or, another thing you could do is make a crazy music video of random objects, add music to it (of course), and upload it to your blog. For example, this crazy one my best friend Genessa and I made.

Or, you could stay up all night staring at your pet fish, observing how a fish lives its life. Whatever you want to do, make this night amazing. If your pulling an all nighter at your friends house, out partying, or home alone---like me. Yay, for socially deprived cats! (Yes, we are cats. Everyone is a cat.)  Hahaha...just imagine that, a world where everyone was a cat. Oh, how unbelievably crazy would that be?

Love,
Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment