Saturday, December 10, 2011

Wants in life

I want to be a good writer.

            Therefore, I have to build up my vocabulary

Goal? Read The Book Thief and Breaking Dawn over winter break.

And, that's just the start of it. I want to read as much as I can

and become the fast reader I used to be.



I also want to make all the clothes I have ever dreamed of making.
This starts with my final in Beginners Clothing.

I will also make something out of satin fabric. To show the people who say "beginners in sewing can't sew satin."
And what I have to say to that is...
F*** you.

Another thing? I need to post as much as possible on tumblr.
because tumblr is in my blood

With all these wants in life, I sound stubborn with all these 'wants' in life
But without wanting something you can't achieve something.

I will make second semester of high school better than the first and try to not get as stressed as I am now.
^^^That is one of my New Year's resolutions.

Okay, I should go.


I also want to paint my nails nude. No time for that, I have to do so much homework and studying and annotating this weekend.

Okay. Bye.

--Chandler

I shall go write the first paragrah of my new book now. Or at least attempt at it. Then I have to go get ready to buy a book in which I have to deface thanks to Honors English classes in high school.
Who wants to annotate/deface a Nicholas Sparks book? Ugh.




No comments:

Post a Comment