Sunday, December 18, 2011

Fashion Inspiration: Skeletons.

My best friend did this last week, and I thought I would do it as well. (:
ASH

Amazing inspiration of what to wear my docs with:) AND sunglasses amuse me.

This reminds me of the Christmas sweater my best friend go me last year for Christmas. <3 And the braid is amazing.

I am literally making my mom take me to the dollar store to get butterfly tattoos to  put on my legs. I am not kidding.

Cheetah print jackets are my loves this season.

Look at the shoes behind her:) And, who doesn't love this picture?

CREEPERS.

Lavender docs(:

Beauty

omgomgomgomg

This picture speaks beauty. She is seriously one of my favorite models. She is so beautiful.

Reminds me of something my grandma would wear.(:


her hair<3

I am going to be a skeleton for halloween next year(:

From Rookie.

Why am I so obsessed with skeleton things right now?

This sweater<3

I love this. so so much. 


She is so pretty. Her hairrrrr. and outfit.


And, there you have it. (: All pictures from Tumblr except for one.

Today was a fun day. And weekend, so far. On Friday, my best friend and I went thrift shopping and then went to a holiday party, but, since her house was next door to the party, we ended up leaving early and going back to her house. And played Chutes and Ladders and Twister with another friend. And it was fun. (:
Today, I went to a school club 'meeting/hangout' and made pajamas (I will explain the pajama thing later) and then my mom, her friend, and I went to Target at 10 at night just for the fun of it. I got a black scarf and reindeer slipper socks which I am not getting until Christmas....I am so excited for the holidays!! : )

xoxo Chandler

P.S. Now go and listen to the She & Him Christmas album. Please. go. Because it is amazing. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment