Monday, June 4, 2012

love is love

What is love? Every human interprets love differently, but why is this? Why is love different in each person's mind? Where do these different pictures come from? These questions always make me feel weird and weightless. Whenever I think of love, I think of meadows, and pink, and Summer, and old film camera pictures with fuzzy soft lenses. But, why, when I think of love, these pictures come to mind, but when another individual thinks of love, doves or hearts may come to mind? This interests me so much so I decided to put a collage of pictures together and have the pictures discuss this topic instead of my mind.




 

                    




                             

              




All pictures found on tumblr.

I wrote about this in my journal and I decided to deck it out in a bunch of 90s stickers I found from when I was little. (I decided to scan it to show these cool stickers.! Aren't they just super groovy?)


I'm not really sure what thoughts I want you to take from this post...since this is basically what I spent all day thinking about and I have learned that there are no answers to any of my questions about what love is, so for now love is love and that's pretty much it. And, now that I have realized that this post is pretty meaningless, the only reason I am keeping it up is because the pictures are still pretty and the dog stickers are pretty cute if I say so my self, so yeah. Well have a good week. :)

Love,
Chandler





No comments:

Post a Comment