Saturday, June 2, 2012

La La Land

Guess what?!
I am so excited that I don't even know if it is humanly possible to be this excited.

But, then again, what is human?

It is finally summer~~~~! I, again, cannot explain my happiness for this summer break. Lately, I have been very happy, but sad at the same time, and I don't really know how that is possible, but whatever. All I care about right now is the music I am listening to, and making sure my heart beat level from excited-ness doesn't exceed normality.

Even though Summer has just started for me (two days ago), I cannot wait to go to the beach and hang out and     relax! And wear skirts and dresses and high waisted shorts and 90s stuff and 60s stuff and go all flower power on the world. Aghhhhhhhhh. Also, I recently found out that my eight year old cousin, Wyatt, is going to be in the movie I have been waiting for for months and months now. He is going to be in Moonrise Kingdom! Wait...what? Yes, I know, that is unbelievable! Now, I am even more anxious to see the movie! Gawdd. I just can't wait, guys.!

Oh and apparently the whole rest of the United States calls Los Angeles "La La Land." Am I the only one who didn't know this?? We're just such health freak-jamba juice lovers-valley girl people, that's just so us...right. (Well...) Anyway, since the whole nation calls us this, we mine as well embrace it, right? Right. So, for now on Los Angeles is La La Land and we are all valley girls. Oh emmm geeeee guyz! This is just soooo graaateeee. Now, I really want to make a photoshoot inspired by the valley people of La La Land but with a 60s twist and such. Yes, that's what I am going to plan right now, so too da loo <3

Love,
Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment